BECOME A MEMBER
The membership year runs for 12 consecutive months beginning with the first of the month following payment of dues. We offer several types of membership plans. Annual dues for membership are:
|Outside USA (in U.S. funds)
Giving To The BCGS
Gifts to the BCGS are a wonderful way to leave a legacy for your community. Donations, bequests, cash, or securities will help assure the long-term success of the organization and its ability to preserve Berks County family histories. Gifts can be made to the general fund or to support specific projects. If you would like further information, please contact Nick Matchicka, Jr., BCGS President.
We Value Your Support
As a non-profit organization solely staffed by volunteers, we rely on membership dues and outside donations to continue our services.
Clicking on "Donate" redirects you to Paypal's secure server where PayPal members can log in and finish the transaction. Non-Paypal members can pay via credit card after filling out some personal information.
- Subscription to the quarterly Journal.
- Subscription to the quarterly newsletter Branches of Berks.
- Publication of questions and queries at no charge in the newsletter.
- Family Group Sheet Registry.
- Unlimited use of the BCGS Library.
- 10 meetings per year. (View calendar.)
- Courtesy advertising for member published works.
- Periodic workshops, seminars, and trips.
- Data exchange and networking among members and historians.
- Opportunities to volunteer and help direct the BCGS.
The membership year runs for 12 consecutive months beginning with the first of the month following payment of dues. We have several options available for new and existing members. Choose Join Now to start or renew your membership online. If you choose to pay by check or money order, print and fill out the membership application. The printable form may be submited in person or by mail. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.